Unity 3D Augmented Reality / Virtual Reality Developer
Who We Are
Spatial is a venture-backed Augmented Reality startup software company. We are building the foundational apps for AR as the next computing platform. The founding team has deep backgrounds in 3D user interfaces. Co-Founder Anand Agarawala sold his previous startup BumpTop (a 3D, physics, multi-touch desktop) to Google, also demoed in a TED talk. Co-Founder Jinha Lee developed award winning 3D interfaces at MIT, Microsoft and Samsung and also showed them at TED. Spatial is funded by some of the best firms in Silicon Valley including the seed investors in Uber, AirBnB and Zynga.
Join our high calibre team and craft magical user experiences that help define the future of computing in Augmented Reality!
- Prototype and build next generation AR/VR products in Unity3D/C#
- Work closely with the founders to concept and iterate on product ideas
- Build with the latest mixed reality hardware (HoloLens, Vive/Rift/Microsoft VR platform)
- 3D graphics programming experience with Unity, OpenGL, DirectX or similar
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience with C/C++/C#/Objective C or Java
- Amazing attention to detail, self-motivated and collaborative
- Passion for creating new, innovative, and ground-breaking user experiences
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Deep knowledge of Unity3D and C#
- Augmented or Virtual Reality development experience
- Experience with Kinect, Leap Motion, Gesture recognition
- User interface and rapid prototyping experience
- Simulated physics: cloth, springs, gravity flocking, particle systems experience
- Understanding of computer vision algorithms, spatial mapping, shaders
- Strong generalist/hacker spirit who tinkers with various emerging technologies
Please send resumes and links to past work (applications without project/work links will not be considered). Positions are full-time, based in New York City or San Francisco and include a competitive salary, benefits and an equity stake in the company.