Customer Success Manager
Build a billion dollar business by helping the biggest companies in the world better collaborate with AR/VR. With tons of inbound interest from Fortune 1000's, you will close new customers, grow and support existing ones, and optimize our process as we scale.
Empower people to be more connected, creative, and productive. Organizations are increasingly distributed across offices and information doesn’t flow easily. Success depends on people working together. Our first product enables people to collaborate from anywhere as if next to one another.
Quick Facts About Us
- Featured in two of Satya Nadella's keynotes in the last 6 months, the launch of the Hololens 2 and our integration with the Microsoft stack, including Teams
- Founded by the world's two leading interface designers, both TED speakers. Anand sold Bumptop, his last company, to Google and was the first PM on Android. Jinha, an MIT Media Lab PhD, was ranked by Fast Company as one of the world's greatest living designers and is the former lead interface designer for Samsung TV's.
- Covered in Forbes, the BBC, Fast Company, Inc, TechCrunch, Engadget, and elsewhere
- Working with Mattel, Ford, and Shopify and exploring partnerships with >10% of the Fortune 1000.
- Funded by some of the world’s leading VCs including iNovia, White Star, Social Capital, Lerer Hippeau. Angels include the founders of Instagram, Uber, and Zynga. Strategic investors include Samsung, Baidu, and LG.
- Report to our Head of Business
- Own and close inbound sales leads looking to license Spatial
- Conduct demos with partners ranging from Fortune 1000 CXOs to mid-level internal champions
- Ensure existing customer success, including growing accounts and handling high priority or thorny technical issues that aren’t resolvable through our FAQs and first line customer support
- Maintain our CRM, including updating the state of leads and key notes about customer needs
- Create/send customer surveys, schedule and conduct feedback calls, and connect with low-usage users to understand their experience
- Seek out new tools to help improve business development operations
- 2-4 years experience in customer success/account management, sales, business development, or consulting
- Proficient in CRM and data analysis tools such as Salesforce
- Ability to emotionally connect with customers to increase brand loyalty and sales
- Public speaking, including customer presentations, speaking at conferences, and providing hands on demos
- Ability to understand the technical features of AR/VR hardware, Spatial, and the technical needs of customers
- Comfortable troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Passion for AR/VR and a whole hearted belief in AR/VR as the future of work.
- Experience working for/with an enterprise/b2b focused business.
- Experience giving tech demos on multiple AR/VR HMDs
- Experience creating marketing materials including pitch decks, websites, and videos
- Deep network in the AR/VR world cutting across customers, partners, and others you may recruit to join Spatial
- Comfort in a startup environment, where things move quickly and there is an expectation that people take ownership of projects and push them forward without micro-management
- Willingness to wear multiple hats and own projects that are sometimes outside your focus but provide an opportunity to learn something new
- Comfort giving and receiving direct feedback
- Strong personal organization skills, including taking copious notes and maintaining rigorous to-do lists
This position is full-time and can be based in New York City or San Francisco (or, since we are transforming remote work, you could also potentially convince us that it could be based elsewhere). It includes a competitive salary, benefits and an equity stake in the company.